If you are in a situation of writing a text in a language other than English, you might require some add-ons. When you are willing to write in the Hindi language on your PC, having pre-installed fonts isn’t enough.
Although pre-installed fonts can be useful for small/light work, for extensive work, you will need some extra software. Therefore, we have brought some top ten Hindi typing software for Windows 10. Let’s get started.
How to Type Hindi in Windows 10?
Before having a look at Hindi typing software, let us first get to know how to type Hindi in Windows 10. You can easily type Hindi in Windows 10 due to pre-installed mangal fonts. But for productive use, you require some special software which is as under.
Best Hindi Typing Software For Windows 10
Let’s have a look at some Hindi typing software suited for Windows 10 users.
1. India Typing Software
India Typing Software is a free Hindi Typing tool that allows you to type with the help of your English qwerty keyboard in a hassle-free manner. The best part is that it is compatible with all types of keyboards.
- It can be used without an internet connection.
- It automatically converts English to Hindi and vice-versa.
- Auto-completion feature.
- You can type in Hindi over social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- It has ten keyboard layouts.
2. Hindi Indic Input 3
Hindi Indic Input 3 provides a convenient way to enter text in the Hindi language. It features multiple keyboard layouts and toggling between languages. You can also type lingual text in WordPad, Notepad, and much more. This tool supports all popular keyboard layouts.
You can also check: Best Maths Apps
3. Inscript Hindi Typing Tutor
Inscript Hindi Typing Tutor is a program that bifurcates the Hindi language into vowels, consonants, and nasals. These vowels are further divided into long or short vowels. Inscript is a pre-installed tool on your Windows 10 system that is used by few government departments.
4. Hindi Indic IME 1
Hindi Indic IME 1 is another Hindi typing tool for Windows. It allows auto-select, partial typing, bilingual composing, and much more. Some of its features include.
- Supports different keyboards.
- It has a customized world list.
5. Soni Typing Software
Soni Typing Software is one of the most popular Hindi typing tools. It supports mangal font, which is widely used in government departments and offices as well as exams.
Which software is best for Hindi typing?
1. Google Input Tool
Google Input Tool is a typing software by Google that supports all major Indian languages, including Hindi. You can enter the text in the English language, and it will automatically be converted into your desired (chosen) Indian language. This tool is best for those who don’t know Hindi typing at all.
2. Anop Hindi-Typing Tutor
Anop Hindi-Typing Tutor is another widely used Hindi typing software. Its intuitive interface sets it apart among others. This freeware application allows you to learn Hindi in this most convenient manner. It doesn’t even require an Internet connection to work.
HindiWriter lets you type in Hindi without installing any new font or keyboard layouts. This free Hindi typing software makes use of pre-installed Indic font to convert English content into the Hindi language. It has some advanced features and a user-friendly interface.
4. Hindi Typing Master
Hindi Typing Master is another popular Hindi typing software for Windows. It is compatible with all kinds of keyboards. Once you install it on your system, you can easily make use of it without the need for an Internet connection.
5. Aasaan Hindi-Typing Tutor
Aasaan Hindi-Typing Tutor is an easy-to-use Hindi typing software for Windows users. As its name suggests – Aasaan (means Easy) offers a user-friendly interface. With this tool, you can easily learn Hindi typing in a hassle-free manner.
How can I install Hindi typing software on PC?
We have mentioned some top Hindi Typing Software for Windows 10. So now, if you are wondering how to install Hindi typing software on PC, here’s a small guide for the same.
- Open your favourite web browser.
- Search for the desired Hindi Typing software for PC. Make sure the software is compatible with your device.
- Download the software, and once done, click on the downloaded file to install it.
- After the installation, open the software to use.
How can I change my Hindi keyboard to English on PC?
Follow the stepwise guide as given below to change the Hindi keyboard to English on your PC.
- First of all, go to the Start menu by tapping the Windows button and search “Control Panel.”
- In the Control Panel, go to Clock, Language, and Region.
- Under this option, select change input methods.
- Then click Advanced Settings.
- Under switching input methods, check the option – Use the language bar when its available.
- Next, click Options.
- In the text services and input languages dialogue box, tap the Language bar tab.
- Finally, make sure either the Floating on Desktop or Docked in the taskbar option is chosen.
So that’s it for now.
We have listed all possible solutions and best Hindi typing software for Windows 10. If you want more details related to this topic, just comment below.