Facebook doesn’t let people track who views their profile. It says that it is for their own safety. But what happens when you want to know you who viewed or visited your profile? It could be an employer, an ex, a potential friend or a nasty stalker. It is always good to know what kind of people your facebook profile is attracting. Here is a complete guide on how to See Who Visited Your Facebook Profile in 2019.
Why you want to find out who visited your facebook profile :
- Maybe you want to be friends with someone but don’t know if they feel the same way too so if they appear on your list of people who visited your facebook profile it will help you make the first move and you can be assured that they will accept your friend request.
- A lot of times, potential employers and career opportunities are found on facebook, and it can help both ways. You can find out if an employer of your choice is looking into your profile and considering you or you as an employer can look into their profile, and they will know.
- A lot of users take their privacy seriously and want to know if there are any potential stalkers who keep track of their every move on facebook.
Methods to See Who Visited Your Facebook Profile
There are many 3rd party software and tools which claim they can track viewing or visiting activity, but you can seriously find them inauthentic in their approach. But with the methods stated below, you are sure to find out who visits your Facebook profile.
METHOD 1: Use Chrome Extension.
This method is basically for users of the Chrome browser. The simplest way to find Who Viewed My Facebook Profile is by using the Chrome Webstore’s Google Chrome extensions. These Chrome extensions can be easily installed. To use this method to find out who visited your facebook profile, you need to follow the steps mentioned below.
- First of visit Social Profile extension page.
Download and Install Social Profile View Notification from here: LINK
- Then click on Add To Chrome to add this extension to your browser.
- Then wait for the download to get finished.
- After that just click on Add Extension.
- Now you need to visit www.facebook.com and log in with your account to get notified Who Viewed My Facebook Profile Not Friends.
- Once you are logged into Facebook, you need to look at the timeline bar.
- You will see that there is a new option named “Visitors” have been added to the timeline bar.
Also Read: Facetime for Android Download
METHOD 2: Using Page Source
- First of all, you need to navigate to your Facebook profile timeline page – facebook.com/xyz (username)
- Be patient and wait for the timeline to load completely.
- Then you should right-click anywhere on the page and select “View page Source”.
- A new tab with some source codes will automatically open.
- This sour code page is called Page Source. This will have information regarding your profile.
- Press (CTRL + F) to open the search box, and then copy-paste this into it (but without any quotes) – “InitialChatFriendsList“.
- You will begin seeing various profile IDs of the people who visited your Facebook profile at any given point in the day.
- The highlighted part profiles IDs of people.
- Now you need to just go to facebook.com and paste the ID number from that page along with a “\”. For example, if the ID is 9875, you have to enter it as- facebook.com/9875 and so on.
- The first ID you will see will show you who visits profile more often.
METHOD 3: Using Social Fans iOS App
If you are an iOS user and want to know for who viewed your Facebook profile, iOS users, then this is the best app you. There is an app called Social Fans available in iTunes Store. It is extremely effective in letting you know who recently viewed your profile on Facebook.
Download and install the iOS App Social Fans from here: LINK
METHOD 4: Using Android Apps
You can Download Who Viewed My Facebook Profile App from Google Playstore pr apks found on the internet,
Then Open the app and login with your account details, and you will begin to see the list of people who viewed your facebook profile.
Download and Install This Apk to find out more: LINK
Several other social support systems let you know and notify you who has seen your profile, for example, LinkedIn and its “Who’s Seen Your Account” feature. But Facebook is strict about not letting anyone know about profile visits.
Several Facebook applications themselves are readily available in the market, and they advertise themselves as accurate However, most of them are fake and more often than not a lot of these third-party apps are spamware or malware that wants your profile information and hack into your account to get them.
It would be so much better if Facebook themselves had their own official app to track who visited your facebook profile. It is Facebook’s loss though that it lacks one of the simplest and useful features that users of facebook demand to be continuously added. You can meanwhile use the methods in this article to see who visited your profile!