If you are looking for How to Unlock Pattern Lock in Android without Losing Data, then you are at right place. Android is one of the most popular mobile operating system having millions of user around the world. Many times, we forgot Android pattern lock, and also we don’t know Gmail Password or internet is off due to some reasons.
Security is the most crucial aspect of any mobile device. Some people prefer not to keep it while the majority of us prefer security to keep the content safe and free from theft. Often in mobiles, there are two types of locks. Number or pattern. Well, this is the case on Android devices, but on iPhone, you either get a number lock or face ID.
Hence in this article, if you are stuck in unlocking your phone such that finding the pattern to pattern lock seem impossible to figure out? Then we have some exciting ways through which anyone can unlock their pattern lock. There are six different ways through which all of this can be achieved. All of which are enlisted below.
One of the best and easiest methods which come to mind in this situation is by formatting your device from recovery mode by which your full Android mobile get formatted, and it reset your phone. But this will format your phone completely and all your data will be removed. So if you want your data safe, then you have to follow these steps.
Now they start searching on google about to Unlock Pattern Lock in Android without removing data or method to remove pattern lock without data loss, but mostly Websites, mentioned the wrong title and inside their content, they shared old method, that is formatting your Android, After visiting that websites to remove forget pattern lock of their Android. Pattern lock is much popular in our Android locks, as it is the simplest and fastest locking method. Anyone can try pattern lock to lock their devices, and it is one of the simplest methods to lock.
How to Unlock Pattern Lock in Android
Here in this article, we are going to share how to Unlock Pattern Lock in Android without Gmail and how to unlock android phone pattern lock without factory reset. You can’t lose your phone data by this method, so this is the best way to unlock android phone after too many pattern attempts in Android. You need PC or Laptop for this method unlocks your Pattern lock. Here I am going to explaining step by full step tutorial to Unlock Pattern Lock in Android without the password of Android. Let’s follow all the steps carefully and remove pattern lock in simple steps.
Also Check: Remove Hao123.com Redirect
Requirements To Bypass Pattern Lock In Any Android:
- First, you need PC or Laptop
- Data Cable to connect your Android with PC
- Install USB drivers
- Flash Custom Recovery in your Android
- Download Fastboot Drivers From Here
Unlock Android Pattern Lock With SDK Tools
- First of all Download Android SDK and set up its interface and environment on Windows.
- Download and install Android SDK Tools for run ADB commands. Open the given page and then select platform according to you download and install it.
- All you need to do is just setup Android SDK tools and use it to unlock pattern lock with the help of ADB devices and reset the Android phone.
How To Unlock Pattern Lock In Android Without Losing Data
- First of all download and install USB drivers of your Android device in your PC.
- You can find USB drivers for your device and install it.
- Install Custom Recovery on Android. If you don’t know about it then search on Google.
- Reboot your device and open Recovery Mode by pressing Volume Up Button+Power Button+Home Button.
- Download and Extract FastBoot Drivers Zip file from here.
- As you already opened Recovery mode, open Mount and Storage option from list appeared in recovery mode.
- Choose mount/data/ option from list appeared on screen after clicking on Mount and storage option.
- Connect Android to PC by using cable.
- Now open Fastboot Drivers files which you extracted in your PC in above steps.
- Press & Hold Right Shift button from your keyboard and Right click anywhere in Fastboot and Open Command Window Here.
- Now CMD command window for ADB_Fastboot will appear on your desktop screen.
- Type Abd devices to make sure that your device is successfully connected to your PC.
- If it shows your device connected, then your are ready and if not then reinstall drivers again and connect again.
- fter your device connected successfully, type ADB shell in the command window and then type rm/data/system/gesture.key.
- Restart your Android from the option given in Recovery mode.
Wipe all data and pattern lock will be removed.
Unlock Android Pattern Lock without losing Data
Well, this method 3 is a secret method to unlock Android device without losing Data. This method is very simple.
- Download Android Multitool from here (xda).
- Install Android Device Driver and connect the device.
- Open Tool and when it detect your phone, select option 2 for reset user lock. And it’s done.
- If you are looking for How To Unlock Android Pattern Lock Without Factory Reset and How To Unlock Android Phone Pattern Lock Without Losing Data then this the easiest way.
How to Unlock Pattern Lock in your Android?
- Using an application named “dr. Fone – unlock (Android)” to unlock the pattern lock.
Using an application to unlock your pattern lock is the way to go. The application helps in removal of any pin, fingerprint, pattern or any other lock from any android device. A powerful tool in providing all the necessary tools in unlocking your device with no loss to any content whatsoever. Thus, if you want to use the application on your phone, then the steps are given below.
- Step 1 – install the application which is free to download and click on the unlock option form the various options displayed.
- Step 2 – once you click on unlock, connect your phone to the system, and choose the “unlock android screen” option form the prompted message.
- Step 3 – while the phone is connected, follow the steps that are prompted on the screen carefully. If you fail to comply with them, then remove the device and start all over again.
- Step 4 – once you have followed the above-given steps, the application will begin to download the recovery package such that the pattern lock will be deleted. But it would take time-based on the software version and the level of security.
- Step 5 – once completed, you can safely remove your device from the system and use your phone without any pattern lock installed.
- Android device manager.
Well, the method given above is the most secure way of unlocking your phone. Other methods might be skeptical and may not work many times. But if you wish to use android device manager, then it’s the second-best option. Because it’s a service provided by Android itself, you can expect results to be 90-95% positive at all times. Thus, if you wish to unlock your phone through android device manager, then the steps are enlisted below.
- Step 1 – head on to the website https://www.google.com/android/find. Once you get there, then enter your login credentials and go to the android device manager.
- Step 2 – once you click on the option, it will prompt you with all the devices that are connected with your Google account.
- Step 3 – when you select the device from which you want to remove the pattern lock, you will be prompted with various options such as erase, ring, and lock.
- Step 4 – click on the lock option such that you can change your pattern lock.
- Step 5 – after you click on the option, you will be prompted with a new dialogue box that will allow you to change the password of the mobile phone. You could also enter a recovery message an optional well.
- Step 6 – hit the lock button and then log out from the account and unlock your android device through the newly entered password.
- “forgot pattern” feature.
METHOD FOR MODELS RUNNING ANDROID 4.4 AND BEFORE. If your android device is running an Android version which is older than 4.4, then this step gives further assistance in the removal of pattern lock from the device. But if you are running the latest version of Android, then you can follow the steps mentioned above. Well, there isn’t any third-party software or application involved in these steps. Follow the below-given pointers to know how to unlock your phone.
- Step 1 – keep entering the pattern lock, which you think is right. But unfortunately, it might prompt an incorrect pattern option.
- Step 2 – well if you give up, then you can click on the forgot pattern lock option.
- Step 3 – after which you will be prompted an option of unlocking your phone through google account credentials. Click on that option. Or any other option if you know the answers or the right pattern.
- Step 4 – when you click on next, you will be prompted with your google account login page. Enter the correct credentials and click on login.
- Step 5 – once you are in, you can set a new pattern lock through your google account and use that newly entered pattern lock to unlock your phone.
- Samsung find mobile feature.
Like, Google, Samsung also provides a “find my mobile” feature that helps in tracking Samsung phones. Well, you get the options of lock, erase, and ring-like what you see on Android. Other than the other three tasks that you would get on android accounts, you can get a lot more on Samsung’s find my mobile feature. Thus, if you want to unlock your Samsung android phone pattern lock, then follow the steps enlisted below.
- Step 1 – https://findmymobile.samsung.com/. Head to the website mentioned and the login to your account with the correct account credentials.
- Step 2 – select the find option form the left-hand side. After which you will be prompted the locations of the device on a map. Well, it would be the previous location of the mobile when it was last online and has active location services enabled.
- Step 3 – several options would be displayed. One of them would be “unlock my screen,” choose that option.
- Step 4 – once you select that option, then hit on the unlock button. And the device associated with the pattern lock would be unlocked seamlessly.
- Step 5 – if the operation is successful, then the pattern lock would be disabled, and a successful message would be displayed.
- Reboot phone in safe mood.
(note – this method works only with third party pattern locks installed on the device) The method is straightforward and easy to implement in the overall eradication of the lock from the device. Every phone has a safe mode that you can reboot the phone through. Such that you can move past the pattern lock quite quickly. To do so, the steps are given below.
- Step 1 – press the power off button on your mobile handset until you receive the power off option.
- Step 2 – once the dialogue box is prompted, choose the power off option and press and hold it till you get a safe reboot menu.
- Step 3 – after which click on the “ok” button when the new dialogue box appears.
- Step 4 – once you restart the phone through the third-party pattern lock would be disabled, and you can access your phone instantly.
- Step 5 – if you wish, then you can uninstall the third-party pattern lock application and use the native pattern lock of the mobile handset.
- Factory reset.
If none of the above-given step work, then the last resort would be reset your phone entirely. Well, you could take a backup of all your media and files to form the device. And reset the phone back to its factory settings. Thus, if you wish to do so, then follow the steps given below.
- Step 1 – press the home, power, and volume up key at the same time to enter the recovery mode of the phone.
- Step 2 – the correct key combination might offer from the brand of the phone or the Android operating system.
- Step 3 – use the volume up and down key to navigate through the options prompted. Choose the “wipe data/factory settings option.”
- Step 4 – confirm your choice by hit the yes option amidst the several no present.
- Step 5 – after which don’t panic if your phone switches on/off several times.
- Step 6 – once successfully rebooted, you will get a new phone that would be without a pattern lock and can use it as and how you please.
Hope you liked this article on How to Unlock Pattern Lock in Android, unlock android phone pattern lock without losing data, and unlock android phone pattern lock without factory reset. Comment below if you need any help.