HP Jumpstart is a software program by HP that guides you through multi-steps to personalize your computer and install applications. Currently, the HP jumpstart is only available in the English language. During the instructions, you may skip steps as per your convenience.
In this blog post today, we are going to tell you about HP Jumpstart, what it is used for, and much more. We will also explain how to Jumpstart your HP laptop. So without any delay, let’s get started.
HP JumpStart Launch
It is a software program developed by HP, and the most current release is 188.8.131.52, with over 98% of installations. The package automatically installs two files, which are usually about 688 KB.
Mostly Windows 10 and 7 users are running this on their PCs. About 80% of the users of HP Jumpstart Launch come from the United States. It is also popular in Italy and United Kingdom.
What is HP JumpStart used for?
HP Jumpstart is mainly used as guiding software for HP registration; HP Dropbox offers activation, McAfee registration, and an HP Jumpstart Concierge screen. Apart from that, it also helps you personalize your computer and install apps.
What is the HP JumpStart bridge?
HP Jumpstart Bridge is an HP program (HPJumpStartBridge.exe) that is usually pre-installed but can be integrated into the system. Its most used version is 184.108.40.206, with over 98% installations for the same. This program adds a background controller service that is set to run automatically. The estimated size of the HP Jumpstart Bridge is 2.54 MB.
How to jumpstart my HP laptop?
You can go through the steps as given below to guide through HP Jumpstart. Here’s how you can do it.
Step 1: Open Jumpstart from Start Menu
- In the Start Menu, click HP Jumpstart tile to open the application.
- After that, it opens to a welcome screen with a variety of other introductory screens.
Step 2: Windows 10 Start Menu
- Once you have opened the application, you can proceed with the HP registration process.
Step 3: HP Registration
- When the HP registration screen displays, you should register with HP to get more efficient services and quicker support.
- Complete the registration form and tap Register or skip to register later.
Step 4: Create a Dropbox account
- With Dropbox, you can access and share files anywhere.
- If you have a new HP computer system, it comes with the 25 GB free Dropbox space for 12 months for new users.
- To create a Dropbox account, activate the Dropbox offer, and complete the form. Tap Create an account, and you are good to go.
- If you don’t want to sign up for Dropbox, you can tap Skip.
Step 5: McAfee LiveSafe Screen
- When the App screen displays, choose the apps you want to install and tap Continue and install.
- Tap OK on the App installing window.
Step 6: Apps installation
- Now the Concierge screen displays. You can track the downloading status from this screen as well. Let’s see further how?
Step 7: App download status
- To see your App download status click Download in the upper left corner of the screen.
What are the uses of the HP JumpStart Bridge software?
HP Jumpstart Bridge software guides you through multi-steps for HP registration, HP Dropbox offers activation, McAfee registration, and an HP Jumpstart Concierge screen.
HPJumpStartBridge.exe Windows process
It is a background process, and the service name is HP Jumpstart Bridge. This program possesses no visible window but a digital signature. HP Jumpstart Bridge.exe is not a core Windows file.
In case you encounter an issue with this executable file, you can safely remove it by using the uninstall the program from the Control Panel. We recommend the Security Task Manager to verify your computer’s security because exe files can be harmful to the system.