In the last few weeks, Zoom is becoming an extremely popular video communications app that helps the users to stay connected. Even during this coronavirus pandemic, when people are maintaining social distances and at the same time, governments have ordered some businesses to close.
Zoom is now becoming a primary platform for millions of people, and most people who are joining zoom are high school and college students, as institutions are helping children to learn online.
The founder of zoom is Eric Yuan that has taken all the efforts to help out schools and other organizations during this crisis time.
Is Zoom conferencing secure?
Zoom gives the feature of video as well as audio conferencing; it helps us to share content wirelessly. It also helps is to integrate calendaring as well as running on off-the-shelf hardware. The Zoom Rooms application is also available, and it is secured with App Lock Code.
Tips and Tricks for Zoom Cloud Meeting App
Co-host a video call; this automatically sends you the code for Zoom meeting links and so that you will be able to learn a few other tips, and that will help you with the web conferencing tool.
When you want to create recurring meetings, you can use your saved settings, and with the help of URLRecord, you will be able to do video calls.
1. You can also have a collaborative annotation session.
An annotation is a tool that will help you to meet different participants, and in this case, you can draw as well as highlight what’s on screen. Highlighting is immensely helpful, and this will help you to discuss visual materials.
2. Co-host calls
We can also use these co-hosting tools, but for this, we need to enable the option in Zoom’s Meeting Settings. For this, you need to go to settings and then select the Meeting tab and then select the Co-host option.
3. Give attendees a waiting room.
This app can give you a better solution so that you can create a virtual waiting room, and in this room, the attendees can remain on hold, and this will also let everyone enter at the same time or one by one.
4. See who attended.
In this, you will see a list of both previous as well as upcoming meetings that are lined up, and in this way, you can filter by time range as well as meeting ID. In this, you can find all the meetings or meetings you want to attend, or you can also click on Registration.
5. Collect information from attendees.
In this, you can also collect information on the people added in your list, and for this, you need to have a Registration link, and with this option, you can also find out it in My Meetings tab that is available on Zoom web app. In this case, you can also set up it in a form, and you need to fill the way before you can join the meeting.
6. Let someone else schedule your meetings
When you want to set up, or you need to schedule any assistant privilege, then for this, you need to login into Zoom and go the Meeting Settings option.
You can also add your scheduling assistants, and that is done by adding their email addresses, and you can end this by clicking on the Assign option.
7. Automatically post Zoom meeting links when lined up.
Zap is a set up so that at any point in time, you can set up a meeting, and that is in Zoom kicks off, and you can also get the Zoom link gets that is posted so that you can go to the appropriate channel that is in line already.
8. You also need to learn about a few essential keyboard shortcuts.
When you have a pleasant experience, and that is with your first Zoom Meeting, then you can highly encourage individuals o download as well as install the Zoom Application before you want to join any meeting.
9. To download and install the Zoom application.
When you need to download and install zoom application, then you need to follow these steps-
- Go to https://zoom.us, and from this website, you need to download it from the play store or app store.
- Then you can click on the Download button that is available under the option “Zoom Client For Meetings.”
- You can use the application automatically and also download when you try and start your first Zoom Meeting.
- As soon as the download is complete, you can continue with installing the Zoom application on your device.
- In case you find any problems while you are using the Zoom Client for Meetings, you can contact the Bates College IT Help Desk.
Share this article with your friends and family. Comment your views.