The Google Chromecast is one of the cheapest streaming devices available, and likely, one of the best. Before starting watching everything the Internet provides, though, you’ll need to get the device up and running. The Chromecast setup procedure is usually straightforward and intuitive. If you are a newbie and don’t know how to use Chromecast Setup on Windows Computer, Android and iPhone then you are on right page.
In this article, we are going to share How to Download Chromecast for PC, Chromecast Setup iPhone and Reset Chromecast guides. First of all, you have to understand What is Chromecast? It’s Google’s equal to AirPlay. Except you will need the inexpensive Chromecast to transfer information from your iPhone, iPad, or computer.
If you want a solution for quickly streaming Netflix or Hulu in your TV, setting up and installing Chromecast is an excellent strategy to use, and it is much more affordable as opposed to Apple TV. Chromecast setup isn’t hard to complete. However, it takes a lot more than merely plugging it in to figure out how to create Chromecast. We’ll make your Chromecast setup simple and here is how to attach Chromecast to your TV.
Sounds simple enough. Get your dongle and stay it in. But there’s more to it.
Google launched the Chromecast in 2013, and almost instantly it became an indispensable method for huge numbers of people to get movies and TV from their smartphone. With the introduction of the Chromecast Really, it is also possible to use someone to deliver 4K movie to your TV.
Also Read: How to Delete Gmail Account
Now you have your Chromecast, here’s the way you set yourself up for the world of casting material for your TV.
Google Chromecast is a device which connects to your television and offers an easy method of streaming TV, movies and video for your television. Starting at the cost of $35, it’s one of the most economical TV streaming solutions on the market.
Use Chromecast Setup on Windows, Mac, and Android
- First of all Plug the Chromecast into your TV’s HDMI port and the USB wire into a compatible port.
- Download the Google Home app from Google Play Store or the Apple App Store.
- If you’re using a Chromecast with a computer, you don’t need the Home app. You can access Chromecast with the help of Google Chrome.
- Visit Google’s Chromecast website and follow the steps.
- Select Devices in Google Home
- It’s on the upper right side.
- Select Set Up and check the code on TV.
- You should see a code both on your app and your TV screen. Type the code very carefully
- Choose a name of your device.
- Connect the Chromecast to the Internet.
- Choose a network and get the password from a mobile device.
- Sign into your Google Account.
- That’s all you have to do.
How to set up Chromecast using iPhone And iPad?
- Go to the Devices section in the Google Home app for iOS.
- Tap Add New Device.
- Now, come back to the Google Home app to setup your device.
- Open the app and verify the code, similar to the Android method,
- Select your country.
- On the next screen, you can change the name of your device
- Connect Chromecast to your home’s WiFi network.
- Select WiFi network to choose the desired name
- Google Home app for iOS doesn’t have the option to fetch your wireless password
- Sign in to your Google account. Select Cast option to stream movies or TV show on TV.
Hope you liked this article on How To Use Chromecast Setup on Windows, Mac and Android, Chromecast Extension and Chromecast Windows 10. Comment below if you need any help.