Unfortunately, it’s not possible to delete a Skype account in its entirety. However, if you’re no more thinking about using your account, you may remove all your personal information from the Skype database, which makes it impossible for other users to discover your account.
Unlike other applications, Skype makes it very difficult to fully remove an account. Initially, you just deactivate it as there’s no substitute for completely remove it. Skype allows users to delete their accounts and data.
Guide to Delete Skype Account Permanently
Permanently deleting a Skype account is just a multi-step process so you’ll usually need to eliminate payment methods, cancel any subscriptions you might have, unlink your Microsoft consideration out of your Skype account and much more.
You’ll be surprised to see that removing your Skype account requires somewhat more than logging in and pressing a key somewhere. Finally, it is difficult to completely How to Delete Skype Account 2020.
Also Read: How to screenshot Snapchat
Skype recommends removing all private information out of your account as a first measure of deactivating it. Log in back on the Skype site and delete your entire personal information, like your name, phone number, and area from your account. This will prevent anyone from being able to utilize this data to find your Skype account. Furthermore, include an email that’ isn’t widely related to you and set it as the main email for your account. Then, eliminate the first mail address, so that nobody will have a way to find your account by searching for your email address.
Step 1: Delete Personal Information on Skype
- Sign in to your Skype account, and click on your username in the menu bar.
- Click on Manage. Your browser will open and direct you to your profile page:
- Go to the Personal Information section and click on Edit.
- Clear your profile of your personal details.
Step 2: Modify Your Skype Avatar
- Log in to Skype and select Skype > Profile > Avatar.
- You may now select your new image.
- Delete Your Account from the Login Screen.
- Type Run and press Enter. Then type %appdata%\Skype and click on OK.
- Delete the folder with the name of your Skype account.
- Remove Username from the Skype Directory.
- Reboot system.
Hope you liked this article. We have personally tried and tested all the steps. Deleting Skype account in 2020 has become quite easy, the interface of Skype is so user friendly that even a novice user can quickly understand how to use it.